LEED Green Associate is the introductory-level credential for LEED, and demonstrates a general understanding
of all the LEED rating systems.
LEED Green Associate | Exam Preparation
LEED GA training course provide an introduction to green building and sustainable design principles, specifically as they relate to USGBC's LEED green building rating system. It prepares individuals to pass the LEED Green Associate exam on the first try, and is the first step in becoming a LEED professional.
LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving performance across all the metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
This course structure addresses the following topics including:
Learned Skills & Gained Knowledge
Primary objective is for participant to know basic information about Green Building and different rating system, the main concept of sustainability, what is LEED , how to achieve the requirements of this system, and how to study and pass the exam.
• The main role of USGBC, GBCI, and LEED online.
• Main concepts of each LEED rating systems and LEED categories.
• Discuss prerequisites and credits of each category.
• How the project team should approach the credits or prerequisites of rating systems and the strategies which can be peruse from the project team to comply with these credits and prerequisites.
• How to study for the exam, and tips and tricks of the exam content.
Schedule of Lectures
• Day1 | Lecture 1 – Introduction about Green building
• Day1 | Lecture 2 – USGBC, GBCI, and LEED
• Day1 | Lecture 3 – Integrated process & practice questions
• Day1 | Lecture 4 – Location & Transportation
• Day1 | Lecture 5 – Sustainable Sites
• Day2 | Lecture 6 – Water Efficiency
• Day2 | Lecture 7 – Energy and Atmosphere & practice questions
• Day2 | Lecture 8 – Material and Resources & practice questions
• Day2 | Lecture 9 – Indoor Environmental Quality
• Day2 | Lecture 10 – Innovation in Design
Check the Course schedule