|Duration :||3 Days | 21hr|
SOLAR PUMPING COURSE OVERVIEW:
IAREEE Provides Solar systems desinge course. Participants will attend 4days,32Hr of theoretical and practical sessions cover Solar Pumping Design system.
main topics is to build capacity of design, plan and quote installation of all PV mentioned system types , taking into account the latest safety aspects, to commission and maintain.
The candidate must posses’ basic technical background in power engineering, electrical, electronic engineering, or other related fields at Diploma or Degree levels
Electrical / Mechanical Engineers SOLAR Industry professionals Facility managers Developers Technical Engineers Government agencies engineers Electromechanical Consultants Sustainability managers Engineering Students Suppliers to the construction industry Project managers engieers Skilled technician
Day One ( Theoretical):
- Introduction To Renewable Energy and fundamentals of solar energy and photovoltaics
- Basics of Solar Electricity
- Overview of PV Systems
- Components: PV cells and modules Theory of operation, manufacture, types,characteristics, standards
Day Two( Theoretical and practical):
- Hands-on exeresis on photovoltaic training simulator rig
- SOLAR Pumping System (Concepts & Types ).
- SOLAR Pumping System components
- Balance Of System components of PVsystems (cables, structure, grid components, protection equipment, earthing,..)
- Site Analysis
Day three( Theoretical and practical)
- Fluid dynamics & Irrigation Fundamentals.
- Solar Pumping System Design.
- Economical analysis of solar pumping vs Diesel
- Practical project design example.
Check the Course schedule