A Large number of PV systems are under performing due to poor site selection, system design faults, frequent equipment failure, low solar irradiation access, unplanned grid failure or equipment mismatching. Some of these issues are external and often not in the hands of the system designer but most of them are because of poor design practices, inadequate installation planning or incomplete understanding.
IAREEE focused mainly on the cognitive development of renewable energy, contribute to the transition to renewable energy sources, and stimulate scientific innovation younger generations.
Proceeding from this principle, IAREEE has developed their laboratory equipment’s range aimed at different groups of trainees starting from schools and that it considers the future of the next academic energy and creativity that the seed you need to develop professionally and carefully twist.
Also comes youth training within the academic institutions, engineers and technicians out of their importance in the coming years in the transition to self-reliance on renewable energy, at the head of the targeted sectors with equipment and training, which aims, to simulate realism systems to a deeper understanding of the systems performance.
Our Equipments range
Training Kit: IA1601
- The courseware includes student manuals and instructor guides with all the theory required to perform the hands-on experiments.
- All workstations, modules, and components are very sturdy to ensure a prolonged service life in a demanding environment such as a training laboratory.
- The modular design approach of the training equipment allows a large variety of courses to be performed using a small number of modules, without unnecessary duplication of equipment.
- All electrical components can be interconnected without electric shock hazard since all live parts of the connection leads are concealed and insulated. All
- electrical symbols representing the components used in a laboratory exercise are clearly silk-screened on the front panel of the modules.
Testing the optimum alignment of solar modules
Recording the characteristics of solar modules
Learning about various types of wiring (Series and Parallel) and connection configurations
Investigating how bypass diodes operate
The Solar Panel (Photovoltaic Panel)
Effect of Temperature on Solar Panel Performance
Storing Energy from Solar Panels into Batteries
Effect of Shading on Solar Panel Operation
Solar Panel Orientation
Solar Panel Performance versus Insolation
Voltage-current Characteristic of a Solar Generation
effect of radiation on Voltage-current Characteristic
Radiation effect on pumping system
- No-load voltage: 24V
- Maximum short-circuit current: 4 x 0.5 A
- Light intensity adjustable from 20% … 100%
- Bypass diode connectable
- Short-circuit proof
- Power AC : 150 VA
- PV Peak Power: 4 x 2Wp
- Displays: DC 6.5-100V 0-20A LCD Display Digital Current Voltage Power Energy Meter Multimeter Ammeter Voltmeter
- Solar Charge Controller : PWM 30A 12V 24V LCD Display USB 5V.
- AC Display: 100A Digital LED Power Panel Meter Monitor Power Energy Voltmeter Ammeter
- Operating voltage: 88 ... 264 VAC, 47 ... 63 Hz
- Dimensions: 800 x 940 x 400 mm (HxWxD)
|15 Set of Banana Terminals Wire - 1m length (Red & Black Color)|
|Solar Power Meter Light Intensity Measurement Radiation Tester SM206|
|Solar Crimping Tools Kits Solar Pv Tools for 2.5-6.0mm2 Tyco Connectors with Crimping , for Mc4 Mc3 Connector / for Photovoltaic / for Solar Panel DIY / Cable Cutter|
|Digital Multimeter True RMS AC/DC Current Mini Clamp Meters Capacitance Tester Digital Earth Ground Multimeter|
|Laser LCD Digital IR Infrared Thermometer GM320 Temperature Meter Gun Point -50~330 Degree Non-Contact Thermometer|