Photovoltaic Systems for Non-Engnieers
|Duration :||5 Days | Night course|
|Attendee’s:||Engineers & Non-engieers|
PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM FOR NON-Engineers:
Sales & marketing of Photovoltaics systems
The solar markets are lagging because of a lack of knowledge by the EPC contractors and system integrator in how to sell the systems, as well purchasing departments needs solar knowledge to evaluate bidders. Also, handing-over efficient system that meet the initial visibility needs certain competence at non-engineer clients to ensure proper handover. Therefore, technical sales training is important because it provides essential support to the growing solar industry be develop sales competence.
This Training is perfect for an individual who is seeking a sales or product representative position in the solar photovoltaics industry or is considering starting their own business. A solid focus on the technical, economic, and financial aspects of the solar industry are covered in this program to prepare you for the fast growing solar industry. In addition to understanding all the financial incentives and sales techniques, being technically competent in the photovoltaic systems application will make you a better sales professional.
This training will give you the confidence needed when talking with potential customers about this highly technical field.
- Energy market situation in Egypt.
- Types of solar photovoltaics systems ( Grid-Tied , off Grid , Solar pumping)
- The solar components basic characteristics.
- Site survey (tools & methodology).
- Data collection & Analysis of the data collected.
- Preparing Proposals and Conceptual Design
- Financial Cost, Incentives, and Savings
- Understand the different economic indicators relating to photovoltaic installations.
- Financial Benefit Analysis and Financing on various photovoltaic systems.
- Understand the basic marketing parameters of photovoltaics.
- Performance Modeling.
- Non-financial Benefit Analysis.
Who should attend
- Sales Representative / Sales Managers
- Business developers
- Purchasing Departments personals
- Mangers / Directors
- Business men
Check the Course schedule