Photovoltaic Systems Design Diploma
|Duration :||5 Days | 40hr|
PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM DESIGN DIPLOMA OVERVIEW:
IAREEE Provides Comperhensive Photovoltaics systems desing course. Participants will attend 5days,40Hr of theoretical and practical sessions cover three main core systems.
- Grid-tied PV system Design
- Off-Grid PV system Design
- Solar Pumping Design Course
main topics is to build capacity of design, plan and quote installation of all PV mentioned system types , taking into account the latest safety aspects, to commission and maintain.
The candidate must posses’ basic technical background in power engineering, electrical, electronic engineering, or other related fields at Diploma or Degree levels
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
- SOLAR Industry professionals
- Facility managers
- Developers Technical Engineers
- Government agencies engineers
- Electromechanical Consultants
- Sustainability managers
- Engineering Students
- Suppliers to the construction industry
- Project managers engieers
- Skilled technician
Day one ( Theoretical):
- Introduction To Renewable Energy and fundamentals of solar energy and photovoltaics
- Basics of Solar Electricity
- Overview of PV Systems
- Components: PV cells and modules, theory of operation, manufacture, types, characteristics,standards
Day Two( Theoretical and practical):
- Practice 5 exeresis on photvoltaic training simulator rig
- Grid-connected Inverters in PV systems
- Balance Of System components of grid-tied & off-Grid PV-systems (cables, structure, grid components, protection equipment, earthing, inverter, harger controller..)
Day three( Theoretical and practical):
- Site Analysis
- Software simulation & Grid-tie Egyptian Code.
- Grid-tie System Design.
- Economical analysis of photovoltaic systems
Day four( Theoretical and practical):
- OFF-Grid System Design I
- OFF-Grid System Design II
- Fluid dynamics.
- Irrigation Fundamentals.
Day five( Theoretical and practical):
- SOLAR Pumping System concepts & Types.
- Solar Pumping System Design.
- Solar pumping Payback Period Calculation.
- Practical project design example.
Check the Course schedule