Introduction to Photovoltaic systems Workshop
Basics of Photovoltaics sytems
This Workshop covers the basics of Photovoltaics sytems, and is a great introduction for those new to the field, those who are looking to make a career change, or those who just want to learn more about energy from the sun.
you won’t turn to be an expert, but you will learn a lot about the different photovoltaics technologies and trends, what situations are more appropriate for one type of PV system versus another, and how to make a difference with your own energy consumption.
Lecturer المحاضر :
Eng. Wael Madkour | consultant
- DGS solar school (Germany) Certified Lecturer
- RENAC Academy (Germany) Certified Lecturer
- PV Associatted consultant at AUC.
- Lecturer solar training for more than 500 Engineer in Egypt.
- Former director of Solar Energy Development association.
- Technical chair member of solar local manufacture program with Minister of Trade and Industry (No. 205 of 2014).
- Key consultant at development of solar photovoltaics bidding specification documents for Electric Holding Company.
- Co-Heading Solar Technology knowhow transfer program from Germany in partnership with Die Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- leading awareness and stakeholder adopting of Feed-In-Tariff program led by SEDA in partner with Egyptian Electrical Utility & Consumer Protection Regulatory Agency (Egyptera).
|Event Date||19-04-2017 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||19-04-2017 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||29-01-2017|