Grid-Tied photovoltaics systems Design
Course Sessions: Saterday to Tuesday, 9am - 5 pm
Location: IAREEE Training Facilty ( ARD ELGOLF)
Registration Fee Includes Lunch, coffee Breaks and documentation.
The International Academy )IAREEE) provides training on Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design Course. The 4-day course will encompass both theoretical and practical sessions, ending with a competency examination.
This course is first part of the solar diploma design, Diploma completed in with the second part, which runs over two days of next week.
The training is the perfect for engineers who want to work in the solar energy sector, targeting to raise their efficiency in the analysis, design and pricing of PV systems connected to the Grid, which considered one of the sectors, which is witnessing a rapid growth in Egypt.
The course tailed to the appropriate climate conditions in the Arab region, particularly Egypt and coverage of the Egyptian code and standards of PV systems connected to the Gird requirements of the design cycle.
Extra Discount if you combined this course with "SOLAR Pumping & OFF-Grid Course"
This training covers:
- Introduction to Renewable Energy
- Solar radiation and solar PV.
- Solar electricity and solar energy basics.
- Overview of the PV systems.
- explain the Grid-tied system components:
- Photovoltaics, working theory, characteristics, operation, manufacturing and species.
- Grid-tied Inverter.
- Balance of components of the photoelectric systems (solar cable, structure, protection components, ground system, …etc).
- Exercise five experiments of PV cells on the training simulator unit.
- Site analysis.
- Egyptian code to connect to the network
- Design of Grid-tied photovoltaics system.
- Practical training on designing a tender for the solar power station.
After the course your will be able:
- Explain & demonstrate the components and steps of the main design of solar systems connected to the grid
- Prepare technical and economic feasibility of the system.
- Clarify the motives for the use of PV systems in specific circumstances
- Identify the relevant applications of PV business opportunities under different conditions and for different segments.
Training will be held in the Academy Center in Heliopolis, Fees include course materials, drinks and lunch, see the details on annexes, the content of the session and scheduling training.
Who should attend
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
- SOLAR Industry professionals
- Facility managers
- Developers Technical Engineers
- Government agencies engineers
- Electromechanical Consultants
- Sustainability managers
- Engineering Students
- Suppliers to the construction industry
- Project managers engieers
سيتمكن المشاركون من ممارسة التدريب العملي على نظام PV خلال الدورة.
Near By Hotels
|Event Date||16-09-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||19-09-2017 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-07-2017|