Advanced field training for photovoltaic systems
The International Renewable Energy Academy holds its field training for photovoltaic systems connected to the grid for rooftop systems and building integrated systems.
Over the course of 80 hours, participants will be able to participate in a real-life project implementation plan through specific assignments carried out by the trainee, who will change them alternately with other trainees so that they can practice and implement most of the tasks required to begin the final tests.
The trainees will participate in the final tests and training on the preliminary measurements for operation, operation and measurement of production efficiency.
The trainee must have a pre-course or experience in the systems connected to the grid.
- Design of photovoltaic solar power plants connected to the network of surface or embedded systems in the building's body.
- International Standards of solar systems for components, system, installation testing and operation.
- Detailed project tasks.
- Egyptian code to connect to the grid.
- Evaluate the efficiency of project implementation and conduct measurements of energy loss.
- Operate stations and connect them to the network.
- Implementation of the station's monitoring system.
The training aims to raise the efficiency of the engineers working in the sector to implement professional projects with a high degree of efficiency.
|Event End Date||10-07-2017|