Solar pumping & Off-Grid Photovoltaic Systems Design Course - Diploma Part 2 (2)
Course Sessions: Saterday to Monday, 9am - 5 pm
Location: IAREEE Training Facilty ( ARD ELGOLF)
Registration Fee Includes Lunch, coffee Breaks and documentation.
The International Academy )IAREEE) provides training on Solar pumping & Off-Grid Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Design Course. The 2-day course will encompass both theoretical and practical sessions, ending with a competency examination.
This course is second part of the solar diploma design.
The training is the perfect for engineers who want to work in the solar energy sector, targeting to raise their efficiency in the analysis, design and pricing of Solar pumping & Off-Grid PV systems, which considered one of the sectors, which is witnessing a rapid growth in Egypt.
The course tailed to the appropriate climate conditions in the Arab region, particularly Egypt.
Attending Grid-Connected Course is necessary to attend this course.
Attending previous Grid-Connected Course is necessary to attend this course
Extra Discount if you combined this course with "Grid-Tied photovoltaics systems Design"
The training covers:
- RECAP Solar radiation and solar PV.
- Overview of the solar pumping & Off-Grid PV systems.
- explain the Solar pumping & Off-Grid PV system components:
- RECAP Photovoltaics, working theory, characteristics, operation, manufacturing and species.
- RECAP Balance of components of the photoelectric systems (solar cable, structure, protection components, ground system, …etc).
- Off-Grid Inverter and battery storage.
- Solar variable frequency drive.
- RECAP Site analysis.
- Irrigation Fundamentals.
- Fluid dynamics Fundamentals
- SOLAR Pumping System Concepts & Types.
- Design of Solar pumping PV photovoltaics system.
- Design of Solar Off-Grid PV photovoltaics system.
- Practical training on designing .
After the course your will be able:
- Explain & demonstrate the components and steps of the main design of solar systems connected to the grid
- Prepare technical and economic feasibility of the system.
- Clarify the motives for the use of PV systems in specific circumstances
- Identify the relevant applications of PV business opportunities under different conditions and for different segments.
Training will be held in the Academy Center in Heliopolis, Fees include course materials, drinks and lunch, see the details on annexes, the content of the session and scheduling training.
Who should attend
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
- SOLAR Industry professionals
- Facility managers
- Developers Technical Engineers
- Government agencies engineers
- Electromechanical Consultants
- Sustainability managers
- Engineering Students
- Suppliers to the construction industry
- Project managers engieers
سيتمكن المشاركون من ممارسة التدريب العملي على نظام PV خلال الدورة.
Near By Hotels
|Event End Date||02-10-2017|
|Registration Start Date||01-08-2017|