SOLAR ENERGY TRAINING | SOLAR ELECTRIC DESIGN AND FOR GRID-TIED SYSTEMS
Course Sessions: SUN - Thur , 5pm - 9 pm
Location: IAREEE Training Facilty ( ARD ELGOLF)
Registration Fee Includes, coffee Breaks and documentation.
Course will be conducted in Arabic with English Material.
Non-Egyptian: 250 US $
Egyptian - 50% Discount : 125 US $. (Egyptian discount code : EG101)
During this 5-day course participants will learn planning and design of grid-tied PV systems, calculation of roof-top PV systems with and without simulation programs including step-by-step calculation exercises based on real grid-tied PV project connected to the Grid, which considered one of the sectors that witnessing a rapid growth in Egypt..
Course will encompass both theoretical and practical sessions.
This course focuses on grid-tied PV systems, the largest and fastest growing segment of the PV industry in Egypt and MENA region. However, the course covers material critical to understanding all types of PV systems. These core concepts are expanded on other PV courses, which focus more specifically on various particular system types, applications and design methodologies.
This course is your entrance to the solar industry. It all starts with the fundamentals of solar radiation, solar electricity and solar energy basics. The course helps in building a solid understanding of various components, system architectures, and PV systems applications. Other topics include array configuration, system sizing, site analysis, and performance estimation; electrical design characteristics such as protection devices, wiring and grounding; a detailed look at module and inverter specifications and characteristics; mounting methods overview for various roof structures and ground mounts; local requirements for national grid connection and an introduction to effectively commissioning grid-tied PV systems.
After completing the course your will be able to:
- Explain & demonstrate the components and steps of the main design of grid-tied PV systems
- Plan, design and price grid-tied PV systems.
- Clarify the motives for the use of PV systems in specific circumstances
- Identify the relevant applications of PV business opportunities under different conditions and for different segments.
This training covers:
- Introduction to renewable energy
- Solar radiation and solar PV.
- Solar electricity and solar energy basics.
- Overview of PV systems.
- Explain grid-tied system components.
- Photovoltaics, working theory, characteristics, operation and manufacturing.
- Grid-tied inverters.
- Balance of components of the photoelectric systems (solar cable, structure, protection components, ground system, …etc).
- Exercise (five experiments on a training simulator unit).
- Site analysis.
- Egyptian code to connect to the grid
- Design of grid-tied photovoltaic system.
- Practical training on designing a tender for a solar power station.
Who should attend
- Electrical/Mechanical engineers
- Solar industry professionals
- Facility managers
- Developers’ technical engineers
- Government agencies’ engineers
- Electromechanical consultants
- Sustainability managers
- Engineering students
- Suppliers to the construction industry
- Project managers’ engineers
Training will be held in the Academy Center in Heliopolis, Fees include course materials, drinks and lunch, see the details on annexes, the content of the session and scheduling training.
سيتمكن المشاركون من ممارسة التدريب العملي على نظام PV خلال الدورة.
Near By Hotels
|Event Date||29-04-2018 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||03-05-2018 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||04-03-2018|